Verdicts and Settlements
The personal injury law firm of Doran & Murphy, PLLC, works with clients to reach successful verdicts and settlements in cases for serious injury and wrongful death. Many of our recent settlements are confidential and cannot be disclosed. However, a representative sample of some of our trial court cases and settlements follows below. To find out more about our law practice and court record, please contact us at (800) 374-2144 or complete our convenient contact form.
- Cancer , Asbestos and Diesel Fume & Exhaust Exposure and Verdicts
- Personal Injury Settlements and Verdicts
- Verdict awarded for the family of a worker who died of mesothelioma.
- Verdict for retired railroad signal maintainer with lung cancer. Reduced by 40% for contributory negligence.
- Award for railroad worker suffering from mesothelioma.
An engineer diagnosed with aggressive lung cancer was granted a confidential settlement amount in excess of this amount.
A 79 year old Ohio engineer and former smoker received this verdict when a jury found the railroad’s violation of federal regulations was a major contributing factor to his throat cancer and chronic lung disease.
A former conductor, retired twelve years prior to his death and residing in Arizona, was granted this settlement for lung cancer.
- Locomotive engineer with lung injury due to toxic exposures including ballast dust: confidential settlement of $1,100,000
- Traincrew member injured in transport van accident: confidential settlement in excess of $1,000,000
A construction worker who fell while erecting structural steel.
Wrongful death settlement
A worker who was struck by a falling object.
- Jury verdict for 50 year old freight conductor who suffered a non-operated herniated lumbar disc, after falling from an elevated snow bank during an air brake inspection.